6.25.2010

"Toronto, we love you. Let's hear you scream for yourselves!"


Is anyone else super excited to see This Film is Broken? It's basically a music concert documentary of Broken Social Scene's free Harbourfront concert last July. Oh and like, there's love in it or something.

I'm excited to see it cuz I was like there last summer. And it remains to this day, the best concert I've ever been to. They played something like 5 encores, the music just never ended.

These guys like 'fall in love' or something.

So there's an exclusive engagement for 'This Movie is Broken' at the Scotiabank Theatre in downtown Toronto this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 25-27, 2010) so I thinking I might try to go see it!

Anyone in? I dont care if I know you.... welll, wait... okay maybe.

Brendan fucking Canning. My friend once met him in person and said he looked homeless.

But if I do go see, I will post something about. most likely, about how freaking awesome it is. well, minus the sappy love shit. BUT, it is a film about Toronto and a Toronto band FOR Toronto, so I'll probably fall in love with it.


I'll always remember when Kevin Drew said "we live here, we love here. we break up here and make up here." This band does anything but break things.

No comments: