6.23.2010

Tenderoni videodrop

Kele, the frontguy from Bloc Party, is venturing off by himself and this is the first single et. video from his upcoming album:

The first thing that popped into my head was.. okay no, the actual first thing was, "omg he's RIPPED!" but the legit second thing that popped into my head was "is this for the upcoming TRON movie?" I mean those costumes look like they belong in the trailer.

The third thing that popped into my head was "what the fuck is a tenderoni?"

But all jokes aside, I'm actually diggin this. The synth. The beat. The nakedness. I dontknow, it feels very slick and intelligent. Kele Okereke (sp?) is an intelligent guy, so it makes sense that his 'solo scene' would be sleek and attractive.

He's not in the business of half-assedness; after all, Bloc Party's debut album reached #3 in the UK and propelled the band to fame. It takes guts to make a big debut.

I'm considering this Kele Okereke's official 'coming out' and I'm excited for the rest of the songs off his album, AND the fact that he's playing Osheaga in Montreal in August. Hot damn tenderoni! mmh

No comments: