10.21.2010

Dear Graham crackers,

i love you, but youre bringing me down.

i'd like to say it's not you, it's me; but the truth is it's you.

you've just gotten so much less attractive. like the fact that 2 crackers is 130 calories and 5% of my daily intake of fat. i'd always lose control over you, and like eat like four big crackers all at once.

oh, and that's another thing, youre so deceiving sometimes i cant take it. like you say '2 crackers is 130 calories', but you come in come in two squares that form a rectangle.. WHAT'S 2 CRACKERS!?? is it one long rectangle? or is that the cracker?

i just cant deal with this anymore. it's gotten to be too much. i'm sorry but i'm... leaving.

you can go find someone else to munch on you, like my mom.

I'm closing the box. For me and for you.

Sincerely,
Alan

No comments: