10.09.2010

Charlotte and Bob lie a few feet apart on the bed.                                       
CHARLOTTE (O.S.)                          
I'm stuck. Does it get easier.                                       
BOB                          
No, yes, it does...                                       
CHARLOTTE                          
Yeah? But look at you.                                       
BOB                          
Thanks. It does, the more you know who you are... you don't care about things the same way...                                       
CHARLOTTE                          
I just don't know what I'm supposed to be. I thought maybe I wanted to be a writer... but I hate what I write, and I tried taking pictures, but John's so good at that, and mine are so mediocre... and every girl goes through a photography phase, like horses, you know dumb pictures of your feet...                                       
BOB                          
You'll figure it out. I'm not worried about you.

No comments: