9.05.2010

Kylie Minogue - "Get Outta My Way" Official Video

Yay! Kylie Minogue's video for "Get Outta My Way" finally dropped yesterday! It's about time there's an HD version of this song on YouTube, i know i was getting concerned.

the video is awesome, there is:

- a magic light dancefloor
- floor writhing
- golden rope outfits
- wetness
- chairs
- sexy male dancers
- faggotry
- and, to top it all off, a golden claw at 1:37.


Really, everything you'd expect in a Kylie video: hot guys, hot dance moves and Kylie being the pop queen she is.


Kylie Minogue's "Get Outta My Way" is part of this balanced breakfast.


SIDENOTE!

I just wrote this whole blog post and then tried to embed the video only to find out that bitch disabled embedding! Correction, Kylie is NOT a part of this balanced breakfast, because a balanced breakfast includes embedding.


Just click this link to watch the video:


eat me, you party skank.


No comments: