7.22.2010

turns out i have a skin infection. just another day in my life.


















so it turns out the itchy, scratchy messiness that appeared on my face at the end of last week was in fact a skin infection. yay.

the skin on my cheeks began cracking, pussing and falling off. literally; it was like my face was melting.

and on top of that i wanted to scrape my fucking face off it was itching so bad, which was the biggest torment. it took everything i had not to touch it.

so then i went to the doctor. yay healthcare! the good thing was he immediately was like, "you have a skin infection. it's not serious; bacteria that are always present on your skin just spread blahblahblah..." it's not contagious.

and then he gave me some antibiotics and topical ointment called fucidin cream. it's like spreading fucking bacon fat on your skin. it's funny because he was like, "you dont mind being greasy for a couple days, right?"

so now it looks like i got in a fight with a ultrasound technician.

the good news is it's getting better.

hope you guys are all doing well.

No comments: